CULTIVATING NONPROFIT COMPETENCE AND DONOR CONFIDENCE
- Foundations or umbrella organizations desiring to build the capacity of sponsored nonprofits to achieve their missions.
- Donors who know the cause they want to support but want donations utilized in an effective and efficient way.
- Nonprofit organizations that need to strengthen operations, build brand awareness, measure performance, or audit marketing plans. [Usually, these are nonprofits that have received capacity-building grants specifically for one or more of these purposes; thus, funds for direct services are not being diverted.]
- Public or nonprofit entities desiring help with measuring outputs/outcomes/performance to meet government and/or funding entity requirements. Most grant applications now require proof of such measurement processes.
- Passionate people who want to launch a new nonprofit organization the right way.